Nitro crashes every time I try to save a document

Yanko Bermudez

Yanko Bermudez

Nitro crashes every time I try to save a document. I doesn't matter if I try to save it on my computer or in a network drive folder. I repaired it, re-installed it (three times already), I even used the "install cleanup" tool that was provided to another user on this forum. Nothing has worked so far. The build is 13.67.0.45. At first Nitro started restarting itself automatically only once, every time I closed it, then three days ago it started crashing when I save a document. I have not changed the serial number or the software version.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Yanko Bermudez,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

To clarify, this is happening when saving a specific document. Correct?

If yes,  how was this file created and what software was used (e.g. from an external source like a website, from an email message, AutoCad converted-to-PDF files, or an internal application/reporting tool)? 

Yanko Bermudez

Hi Allain, thanks for helping me. This happens every time I try to save a document, no matter which document. I have tried several different documents.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Yanko Bermudez,

Thank you for your response and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

I understand you already uninstalled and reinstall but for the sake to troubleshooting, please open your Nitro PDF Pro 13.67, go to File > New.

Using TypeText, type something in the work space, then try saving the document. How did it go?

• 1 month later...
Yanko Bermudez

Hi Allain. I did as you said, and it crashed again. I also noticed that it only crashes when I try to save any document after using the TypeText tool.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Yanko Bermudez,

If you are still working with 13.67, kindly update to our latest release and let us know how it goes:

x64   https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_13.70.2.40/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi
x32   https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_13.70.2.40/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x86.msi