Where's the scan?

Harold Mancusi-Ungaro

Harold Mancusi-Ungaro

I upgraded to Ventura and had to upgrade to Nitro PDFpen Pro 13.3.0. I open the scan from scanner, select the parameters to scan. It scans but no scanned document appears. Where is it? I have downloaded the latest Brother drivers, but there is no control center. I can scan from Preview with no problem. What am I missing?

• 2 weeks later...
Harold Mancusi-Ungaro

Is no one else having this problem. I can also scan and save from Image Capture then open the scanned document in PDFpen Pro. What happened to the ability to import from scanner?

• 1 year later...
Adrian Cluff

I'm having the same issue but it won't even show in the preview. Just scans then does nothing... I put in a support case and they send me version 14.22.1.0 and it still does not work. I can scan using the microsoft app and then print it to Nitro then save it. But I can't get Nitro to scan anything. For me this happened just yesterday. No changes to my computer that I know of. It was working and then not. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, rebooting, turning the Brother MFC L37850 off and on... Nothing works...

• I agree 1

• 1 month later...
Harold Mancusi-Ungaro

As you can see, I have been waiting 2 ½ years for a fix. That was Ventura. Now it is Sonoma. I'm on 13.3.1 and check for updates say 13.2 is the most current. Go figure.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong
Posted (edited)

Greetings @Harold Mancusi-Ungaro

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I have a Brother DCP-T710W and the scan works fine in Nitro PDF Pro for Mac. I've recorded the steps as a reference (see the link below):

https://app.screencast.com/TRXKoSVCugfFi

The test was also done in the 13.3.1 build, which is the latest build for this version, on a MacOS Ventura 1.3.2.1. 
Please disregard the check for updates where it tells that 13.2 is the latest build.

You may want to try completely removing and reinstalling the Nitro PDF Pro application to see if this fixes the issue. 

Kind regards, 

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Update screencast URL

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Adrian Cluff

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

It seems that your scan issues are with the Nitro PDF Pro for Windows, not Mac, and the support ticket you had for this issue is already closed. 
You can try completely removing Nitro PDF Pro using our cleanup tool and then reinstalling it. This tool will remove all traces of Nitro PDF Pro on the Windows machine, and the process differs from Windows uninstall. If you are interested in performing the cleanup, please visit Using the Clean Up Tool to Remove Nitro Pro

Please note that the cleanup tool is only for the Windows OS. 

Kind regards,