Print jobs sent from nitro don't print

Rex Withers

Print jobs sent from nitro don't print, this has just started after years of using Nitro, If I open the PDF in another program it prints fine.

Sometimes it works some times it doesn't.

Uninstalled and reinstalled nitro, no change.

• I agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Found the issue, its a bug (mostly). Nitro was set to print only 'even' pages as I had been printing a book previously using manual double siding.

However when you go to print something it still shows "Print all pages - The whole thing" I think that's a bug

• I agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Denise Goldman

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I had previously checked the box to print "only even pages" for a multi-page document, which printed even pages fine. Since then, however, I have been unable to print anything! I tried opening different pdf files thinking maybe my file got corrupted. Turns out that every file I tried was a one-page pdf.  After reading your comment, I unchecked that box and was able to print the one-page document. 

dhernandez@limasa.mx

On 11/24/2022 at 9:40 PM, Rex Withers said:

Print jobs sent from nitro don't print, this has just started after years of using Nitro, If I open the PDF in another program it prints fine.

Sometimes it works some times it doesn't.

Uninstalled and reinstalled nitro, no change.

Hi I have the same problem, Did you fixed???

Edited by dhernandez@limasa.mx

Found the issue, its a bug (mostly). Nitro was set to print only 'even' pages as I had been printing a book previously using manual double siding.

However when you go to print something it still shows "Print all pages - The whole thing" I think that's a bug

• 2 months later...
Katherine Harrison

When I set Nitro Pro 13 to print either double or single sided, it only prints page 1! I didn't previously set Nitro to print only odd or even pages - only to print the whole thing (some earlier posts said they'd previously set it to print only odd/even). I always try to print double sided to save paper & space - this is really disruptive! I've reinstalled but it didn't fix. :(