Cant upgrade, serial number not recognised

LIVIU Ciausu

Dear sirs,
I received an e-mail to upgrade from Nitro Pro 13 to whatever version is now.
Upon introducing my serial number on this page, the page said that my serial number cannot be validated and I should come here and post.
https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade-release?x-source=cyberweekend28&mkt_tok=NDE2LUxEWC0yODYAAAGIW8sxQP3jo5xhs1LZULGmNk5sfgi9mTLs2BPGa7fOefk_r_NDIg91u8GDGsI3aiIb_kWw9w0eyit7ga8ELNquHaB5aoK2uYUrGv1unpFfwGEM

Edited by LIVIU Ciausu

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @LIVIU Ciausu

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.

Dear Leslie,

My nitro pro 13 code is ***
My email is : ***

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Information (Serial Number)

Gregory Hubert

Hello Nitro,

I purchased a license with unlimited upgrades, and I have the same problem trying to upgrade to NitroPro 13. My serial number is not recognized on the upgrade page.

Thank you.

Gregory Hubert

Hello Leslie,

Will my license key work with this version 13? I want to make sure that I am not confused by Nitro terminology, before I download and try to install the version 13 build.

When I purchased NitroPro, I paid an additional fee for what is listed on my invoice in two lines as:

Product Updates

Free, unlimited product upgrades

Thank you.

Greg

Gregory Hubert

Hello Leslie/NitroPro Support,

I have not received a reply, and I have now tried to instal version 13 and my license key does not work … even though I paid addional for “free, unlimited product upgrades”. 

Please help me to get support for a key that will work with this version.

Thsnk you.

Greg

Gregory Hubert

Hello NitroPro,

I uninstalled version 12 and I installed version 13 and my key does not work with version 13.

Pleaee advise how I get this issue resolved to have a key that works with version 13.

Thank you.

Greg

Gregory Hubert

Hello Support,

I have not received an answer from you to get help.

My key does not work with version 13 even though I paid for product upgrades.

Thank you.

Greg

Gregory Hubert

I just replied to the email from support/Kelvin.  I had given up checking for a response on this forum. Here is a copy/paste of my email reply:

Thank you, Support / Kelvin,

Previously as I reported on the support forum, that upgrade webpage told me that my license was not eligible for upgrade. 

I just used the upgrade page and now received the new key. New key successfully worked to activate version 13.

Also just noticed that there was finally an update on the forum with the same instructions. The forum is the wrong place for NitroPro to handle this type of customer issue. Took way too long to get this resolved.

Appreciate your help.

Greg