Password reset

Kim Macnish

I am using a paid up version of Nitro Pro (I paid)  and wish to login to change email and password. When using password reset I am not receiving an email, despite using the same email I used to purchase the product. As a result I cannot change password nor login - can you help please.

I have had to sign up to a new trial to establish an account to utilise this forum.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Kim Macnish

Are you are trying to login through the login option in Nitro PDF Pro (desktop app) in the upper right hand corner? Please note this is the Nitro Sign integration and not the way to activate Nitro PDF Pro. If you wish to activate and use Nitro PDF Pro (for Windows), you can activate it using your purchased Nitro PDF Pro 13 serial number. This can be done by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number.

You can get the latest version 13 installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Please let me know if you have othe questions.

Thanks for your response Leslie - I have already activated my Nitro pro using the serial number sent to me when purchased on 22/02/2021. What I need to do is sign into this account to change the email address on the account. I have tried to do a password reset using the email address that was used for the purchase and do not receive any email with password reset link. I am not using Nitro Sign in top corner.

In order for me to participate in this forum, i have had to set up a new trial account to activate a new account, as i was not able to log in to my existing paid subscription.

I hope that makes sense - in summary i am trying to get a password reset on my existing purchased subscription, which is currently using the same email address as this post - I can send you the serial number or any other detail if that helps to identify the account

Edited by Kim Macnish

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Kim Macnish

I sent a reset password link to your email address.

Some of our users have reported delays in receiving Nitro Sign emails, seeing them diverted to their spam folder, or having them blocked altogether by their spam filters.

Please let me know if you are still unable to receive it.

regrettably I am just not getting the reset emails from Nitro. Have checked spam etc . I assume the email used is the one related to appliedmarketing.com.au as that is the one they are using to send general emails to me. and the one used to purchase Nitro Pro

Edited by Kim Macnish

Hi Leslie - I have made an adjustment to my spam folder - mind resending a reset email for my Nitro Pro account and see if that works.

And the URL for the Nitro Pro account login would be helpful, to be sure I am using the correct one

Edited by Kim Macnish

Hi Leslie - thankyou  - we are making progress, receiving reset emails direct to my inbox. Have managed to reset password - however am being directed to a Nitro Sign trial account which I set up solely to get access to this forum (and which will expire in 4 days).  What I need is access to my Nitro Pro paid account, which I purchased and activated in Feb 2021. Once I get access, I can change my email address in that account, as the current one is about to be deactivated.

Hi Leslie - my account with Nitro Sign is about to expire (and access to this forum) , so would be pleased to see if this issue can be resolved beforehand so I can access my Nitro Pro account