Find highlight not working in "Facing Pages" view mode

Darren Dickens

Darren Dickens

I am using Nitro Pro 13.67.0.45

I have "Facing Pages" mode (with File->Preferences->Page View options set to "Facing Pages", "Fit Page", "Left") so I see the complete page for pages 1,2 then 3,4 then 5,6 and so on as the default view.

When I do a Home->Find (Ctrl+F) and search for something I can see the blue highlight around the found word on odd pages only (left hand page on screen - this is correct); for even pages (right hand page on screen) sometimes there is no blue highlight and sometimes it appears on the odd page (left hand page - this is a bug).

If I change the File->Preferences->Page View options set to "Right" so I see the complete page for page 1 (on right), then 2,3 then 4,5 and so on then close and reopen the PDF I  get the blue highlight on even pages (this is correct) but for the odd pages (right hand page on screen) I sometimes get the blue highlight somewhere on the even page (left hand page - this is a bug).

I tried this on several PDF documents from different vendors so I don't think it is a problem within the PDF itself.

Hopefully this should give the authors something to track down the bug.