Dan Hines

I'm asked for my log in, which I do and after I enter my correct email address and password, click enter and the program closes down.  Once I get the window to open up, any Nitro PDF element that I click I get denied access with no error message.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Dan Hines,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, what build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.70.2.40) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

Lastly, is your machine behind a strict firewall or proxy?

The first problem is when I log in, entering my email and password, the window closes and I'm not allowed to actually open the program under my log in. Also, I'm using 2 screens.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Dan Hines,

If the program is just staying in the taskbar, this is a common scenario when multiple monitors are being used.

When Nitro Pro is opened on a monitor that is later disconnected, it won't default to a current "active" display which causes Nitro Pro to display on the missing monitor.

Kindly try these steps:

1. Try rebooting your machine.

2. If not fixed after rebooting, right-click Nitro Pro's desktop shortcut > Properties > Shortcut tab, under Run, select 'Maximized' and hit OK button.

3. If setting to 'Maximized' did not help, focus on Nitro Pro and perform the following:

a. Click on it on the Taskbar > Press the Windows key + Left/Right arrow until Nitro Pro appears. What was the result?

b. Right-click on it then select Move

c. Open Task Manager, expand Nitro Pro then right-click 'Nitro Pro' > select 'Bring to front' (Bring-to-Front.png).

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

This does not seem to work for me.  I can get the program to open up, but I can't get the log in to work.  When I log in with my email and password, which are correct, it accepts those inputs and then just closes the program totally.  When I reopen the program, I'm still not logged in.