PDF Pro activation not recognizing the old seriel number

Amer Khaqan

Hi

I have updated my Windows machine and the Version 6 of PDF was lost during that. It seems v6 is no longer supported. When I use the upgrade link and put the seriel number in V13  it doesn't recognize it and gives following message, what can I do now.

Serial Number Deleted by me, can provide it
Version 13
Status Inactive
Number of Activations 0
Number of Activations Allowed 2

This serial number is inactive.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Amer Khaqan

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please provide the serial number that you used to check in the license portal so we can check it on our end. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Amer Khaqan

In checking that serial number, it is has been set to inactive / disabled since you've requested for a refund last December 2020.
We disable the license as soon as the request for refund is processed. 

Kind regards, 

My mistake, I may have provided the wrong activation key. I am unable to find the activation key for V6 but I have been able to find the proof of purchase, here it is:

Hello amer khaqan,

You sent a payment of $119.99 USD to cleverbridge, Inc. (**@cleve*****)

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant
cleverbridge, Inc.
**@cleve****
866-522-6855 x1
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.

Description Unit price Qty Amount
Nitro PDF? Professional, English - #15****** $119.99 USD 1 $119.99 USD
Subtotal $119.99 USD
Total $119.99 USD
Payment $119.99 USD
Payment sent to **@cleve****  

Invoice ID: 15******
Edited by Reymund G.
Hide confidential details

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Amer Khaqan

The serial number you provided is part of the licenses that we no longer support (Nitro Pro 11 and older) and its activation servers have been shut down. Thus, any activation or deactivation attempt on these versions will no longer work. Also, access to the installer for these versions are no longer available.

We recommend upgrading to our latest version, Nitro PDF Pro 13, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. If you are interested to upgrade to version 13, please let us know. 

Alternatively, you can continue to use your existing serial number by installing the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 which is 12.16.9.574.
Per our Sunset Policy, https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy, we stopped making feature enhancements to version 12 once we released Nitro PDF Pro 13.  

You can find the Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 installer from the link below and activate it with your current Nitro Pro  serial number:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link 

Once Nitro PDF Pro 12 is installed, you can activate it by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click Activate.  

Kind regards,