Program will not activate after reinstall, need help.

Herbert Burton

Herbert Burton

Installing the program after replacing a failed hard drive, the activation process does not work. 

For some reason it tells me it cant connect to a server to activate even though it has before and the internet connection is clear. I'm forced to use the activation assistant, and it asks me to put in my registration code.

Upon entering my code it takes me to a box that is supposed to generate a script to use. The script box however is empty, nothing is generated. It tells me to follow a link and paste the script (which it never generated) in a box and it will supply me with a new activation certificate. Of course I can't complete this step because no script was ever given.

We need to get this fixed

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Herbert Burton

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please update your installation to the latest build (13.70.2.40) of Nitro PDF Pro 13. The installer can be located from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

To update, simply run the installer and it will automatically update your installation to 13.70.2.40. 
To activate, follow the sequence below:

1. Open Nitro then go to the Help tab.
2. Click About Nitro Pro. 
3. Click Activate then enter your version 13 license. 
4. Click Activate. 

Kind regards,