Unable to upgrade Nitro Pro

Harold Long

I have tried previously to upgrade Nitro Pro.  For some reason the your system does not recognize my serial number.  I've been using version 13 since 080720.  It's fantastic software and I've been using it without any issues.  I want to upgrade if something is available, but I can't seem to upgrade nor contact anyone at Nitro Pro.  Can someone help me, please!  I'm really frustrated.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Harold Long

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please be aware that the upgrade portal (https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade) upgrades the old single-user licenses (version 12 and older) to version 13. 
In checking your license purchase last August 2020, I can see that the serial number is already version 13 and that is the latest version at this point.

Each version has different builds and for Nitro PDF Pro 13, the latest build is at 13.70.2.40. To check which build of version 13 you are on, open Nitro on your computer then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
If your installation is on older build and would like to update, download and run the 13.70.2.40 installer from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

To update, simply run the .exe installer and it will automatically update your installation to 13.70.2.40. 

Kind regards,

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, Reymund G..  That took care of the issue.  I went to the link and easily upgraded to the current build of Nitro Pro 13.  I had no clue that Nitro Pro 13 was the current version as I had been using the SW for a longtime thinking there was a newer version!  So much for assumptions.  Thank you, thank you, thank you...

As to the "Mark as Solution" button...  I don't find that anywhere.  I'd mark your response as the solution if I could find that button.  And when I log onto the site and select Forum I find my self on the on ramp of the LA Freeway at rush hour on a Friday night...

Again, thank you.

Hal