-24 error for activation

Nick R

Hello,

This is regarding Nitro Pro 12.5.0.268. I'm trying to deactivate a license on a clients old workstation and re-activate the license on a new workstation. However, I am receiving an error when attempting to uninstall the license on the old workstation AND when I try to activate the license on the new workstation (-24 error). I also tried downloading the most recent 12 version but the Installation Wizard fails. 

Any help is appreciated!

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Nick R

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please provide the email address that you will use to activate Nitro PDF Pro on the new workstation. We need this information so we can provide you the appropriate installer. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Nick R

My sincere apologies, it was supposed to be the serial number that I need and not email address. I've mixed up the post that I am answering. 
Kindly provide the serial number that you will use to activate Nitro PDF Pro on the user's machine. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Nick R

Thank you for sending the serial number.

Please note that we no longer support early builds of Nitro Pro 12 or earlier versions and those activation servers have been shut down. However, your license was transferred to our new activation server and will now work with the latest build of Nitro Pro 12 (12.16.9.574). You can find the latest Nitro Pro 12 installers here:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

Once you install this software you can activate it with your current Nitro Pro serial number. Please note that per our Sunset Policy, https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy, we have stopped making feature enhancements to version 12 once we released version 13. 
We recommend you upgrade to our latest version, V13, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. If you wish to upgrade this license with a discounted price, please let me know. 

Kind regards,