Nitro Pro 13

sandra dhaliwal

sandra dhaliwal

Hello, Nitro Pro 13 shows trial expired.  Was working fine till now.. I was able to deactivate the license successfully,  but now I cannot activate.. Please help

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @sandra dhaliwal

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I understand that you are experiencing an issue activating the software. Could you please provide your Nitro PDF Pro serial number and a screenshot/description of the activation error message?

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @sandra dhaliwal

In checking the serial number, I can confirm that it is a valid and active Nitro PDF Pro 13 license. 

Please ensure that you have the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 13 on your computer (the latest build at this point is 13.70.2.40). You can see the details when you open Nitro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
If your installation is not on the latest build, you can download the installer from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link.  

To update, simply run the installer and it will update your installation to 13.70.2.40. When done, you can activate by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click Activate. 

Kind regards,