Provide support for your products beyond online articles.

Rachel Thaller

Suggestion

Rachel Thaller

I used to love Nitro PDF Pro. When I was given a new computer, we also upgraded to Nitro PDF Pro 13.70.2.40. Aside from online articles, there is no way to get help. I am all for fixing things on my own when I can. I tried every suggestion to fix whatever is making this new version crash, but when that is exhausted there is no other way of getting help. No phone number, the chat will refer you back to the Forums.  The only way you can get a live person on the chat is to select any option besides support. Sales will tell you to submit a support ticket, but there is no way to submit a ticket to anyone but sales and they don't respond or forward. Articles are wonderful, and in most cases that should be sufficient. The articles are well thought out and I've used them to solve problems many times, but there are instances where that will just not be enough. Most of us use this for work, which means its pretty important that it work instead of crashing and freezing. I save a lot as I go, but when saving can cause it to freeze too? I've wasted so much time repeating work this week. This is so disappointing.

• I agree 2

2 replies to this suggestion

Scott Baade

I have one document that locks up in Nitro, but not Adobe.  I was going to upgrade to the latest version, but it crashes the Nitro 14 version.  Since I can't create a ticket and chat is no help, I will keep my old version and use other company free trials as a workaround.  It's a bummer too.  Nitro used to be a small company that cared about the customer experience.