Your program keeps freezing and crashing and certain features are not working at all and no one will help me!!!

Rachel Thaller

Rachel Thaller

I have Nitro Pro 13 and my computer's OS is Windows 11. I have already run the repair on Nitro and it still randomly crashes. All unsaved work is lost when it happens and I have to start all over. It can happen when I am editing, combining or even saving a PDF to my file.  I have even uninstalled and reinstalled and it is still happening. I tried submitting a ticket but that can only be done when they are trying to get you to buy. The phone number for them is not answered and the chat will only connect you to sales people. They keep referring me back to the site but the site has nothing further on the topic. I've used this program before and loved it, but with it consistently crashing and no way to get help from the company, I'm at my whit's end. How can I contact Nitro technical support and actually get some help!

Rachel Thaller

I have Nitro PDF Pro 13.70.2.40. From day one it has been freezing and crashing, but it has escalated. Highlight, Shapes and white don't work now. I have lost hours and hours of work. People are only responsive and helpful until we buy the program and then if it does not work, your toast. I have repaired the program, uninstalled and reinstalled more times than I can count and it does not work. I've used previous versions for years and loved it. I just need it to work. Help!!!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Rachel Thaller

In case the problem is something to do with the installation, can you please try the following for me:

1. Download our latest Clean Up utility: https://www.gonitro.com/support/tools/cleanup-utility-list
2. Extract the utility to the desktop (it doesn't properly run from within the zip)
3. Run the utility (NOTE: This will remove any custom signatures / stamps. Let me know if these need to be backed up)
4. Reboot
5. Download and install 13.70 from here: https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads

• 3 months later...
Rachel Thaller

Will that version also fix the Docusign issue? You are supposed to replace Adobe and now I am using two programs to get my job done instead of one. If it does not, can you please forward me the version that will. I a perfectly fine using an older version. The older versions worked so much better.