Crashing Explorer every 40-60 seconds

Chris Thornburg

Chris Thornburg

Latest fresh downloaded version 13 from website. Downloaded & installed on two (so far) computers with same problem. Occurs on Windows 10 build 19045.2364.  It crashes Windows explorer every 40-60 seconds. This does not occur on version PDFNitro v12.

This is the event in the error log:

Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.19041.2364, time stamp: 0x196eefcd Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2130, time stamp: 0xb5ced1c6 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x0000000000063526 Faulting process id: 0x4a8 Faulting application start time: 0x01d921c1e30f148b Faulting application path: C:\windows\explorer.exe Faulting module path: C:\windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll Report Id: b04d7268-bb09-4e57-a029-194c6e7a5f83 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID:

I've tried the regsvr32 /u NitroPDFThumbnailProvider.dll from another similar post with no luck.

We just purchased 4 licenses; Can I get registration keys that work for v12 to get them moving until this problem is resolved?

Thanks,

Chris Thornburg / Jim Sullivan

Wright Coating Technologies

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Chris Thornburg,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 13? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

You can send the details of the license in this post so it will be visible to all the moderators. Rest assured we will hide the serial number before making the post visible to this thread.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.