Unable to activate Nitro Pro 12 in new computere

Paul Witt

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Paul Witt

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

My apologies if the license portal did not help you with the activation issues.
Aside from checking the status of the license, it is a tool to deactivate / release an active activations. However, if the Number of Activations is already 0 (zero) there's no need to process a deactivation. 

Please ensure that you install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 (12.16.9.574) so you could successfully activate using your existing version 12 license.
The installer can be located from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

Once Nitro PDF Pro 12 is installed, you can activate by opening Nitro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click Activate. 

Kind regards,

Reymund:

Thank you for the quick response.  I have installed the most current version from the link that you have provided but now get this message: An error has occurred within our system. Please try again or contact support if this error persists. (Error 401)"

I did a repair but that did not correct this problem. I then uninstalled and reinstalled the program but the error message persisted. The program appears to be functional but now I get the error message each time that I open a document

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Paul Witt,

Please try the following and see if it will resolve the Error 401:

1. Open your Nitro PDF Pro then close the 401 error message if it shows up. 
2. At the top right, click the Logout then close Nitro Pro.
3. Open Nitro PDF Pro then click the Login button and login using your Nitro Sign account.

Kind regards,