Moving to new Laptop issue

Ben Wilson

Hi, I am moving to a new laptop and would like to move my serial over, however the activation servers do not recognize my serial number The serial is for Nitro 12.

Hoping you can help.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Ben Wilson

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Using the license portal at https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal, if the version of the serial number is 12, please install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 which is 12.16.9.574. 
To check which version and build is installed on the machine, open Nitro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

The Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 installer can be located from the link below:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

Once Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 is installed, you can activate by opening Nitro then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click Activate.

Kind regards, 

Thanks,

I have done this several times and yet it is still not activating. I have not deactivated my old copy as I fear I will then be locked out completely :(

Entering the serial number on the page tells me then to enter a valid serial number 😕

Edited by Ben Wilson

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Ben Wilson

Please provide your serial number and the exact activation error message. 
Please provide as well the version and complete build of the Nitro PDF Pro that is installed on the new laptop (the one that you are trying to activate)

Kind  Regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Ben Wilson

Please be aware that a valid serial number starts with 234 (for old version) and 504 (for new version)
The serial number you provided is not a valid license for Nitro PDF Pro and unfortunately, we cannot assist you with any activation concerns.

If you need assistance with this serial number, I recommend to check with your vendor/seller.

Kind regards,