No puedo imprimir

Brandon Puente

Brandon Puente

Buen día

Quisiera de su apoyo, ya que al intentar mandar a imprimir algún documento se crashea nitro y cierra la pestaña, me pasa con todos los documentos.

Desinstale e instale de nuevo la versión de nitro correspondiente, pero me sigue apareciendo el mismo error
Adjunto el error:
Nitro_ProB0OL1PO2.dmp*
Q5895G65.mx.*
Ambos errores hacen referencia a una carpeta en temporales, pero como se menciona se desisntalo el programa pero sigue persistiendo el problema

Saludos.

I would like your support, since when trying to send a document to be printed, nitro crashes and closes the tab, it happens to me with all the documents.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the corresponding nitro version, but I still get the same error

I attach the error:

Nitro_ProB0OL1PO2.dmp*

Q5895G65.mx.*

Both errors refer to a temporary folder, but as mentioned the program was uninstalled but the problem still persists Regards.

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Brandon Puente,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

For the sake of initial troubleshooting this issue, we recommend that you repair your Nitro Pro. Please reboot your computer before and after running this repair to ensure that there are no ties to Nitro still active in the background. You may refer to this article: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/repair/000004603

If Modify button is greyed-out, please refer to this screen-cast that will teach you how to go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Programs and Features and repair your Nitro Pro program or any application installed on your system: https://www.screencast.com/t/rvpUkq40c

If repairing didn't help, could you please provide the following?:

-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened (e.g. Windows Updates)?

-The serial number of your Nitro Pro. This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

-What build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.67.0.45) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features under the Version column. Sending over a screenshot of the 'About Nitro Pro' window will also make me understand what MSI version was used (Retail, Business, or Enterprise).

-Are you by any chance printing to a Kyocera printer?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

• 4 weeks later...
Brandon Puente

Buen día Allain

Ya se realizó la reparación del programa de nitro pero sigue marcando el mismo error y se crashea.

Si la reparación no ayudó, ¿podría proporcionar lo siguiente?:

-¿Es un problema nuevo o ha ocurrido desde después de instalar Nitro Pro? ¿Algún cambio del que tenga conocimiento antes de que esto sucediera (por ejemplo, actualizaciones de Windows)?

FUNCIONA DE FORMA CORRECTA, SE PODIA IMPRIMIR SIN PROBLEMAS PERO EN ALGUN MOMENTO SIN NINGUNA ACTUALIZCACION SALIO EL ERROR

IT WORKS CORRECTLY, IT COULD BE PRINTED WITHOUT PROBLEMS BUT AT SOME MOMENT WITHOUT ANY UPDATE THE ERROR CAME OUT

-¿Con qué versión de Nitro Pro estás trabajando? Puede averiguarlo haciendo clic en "Acerca de Nitro Pro" en la pestaña Ayuda (el formato es 13.XX.X.XXX, por ejemplo, 13.67.0.45) o puede ir al Panel de control > Programas y características en la columna Versión. Enviar una captura de pantalla de la ventana "Acerca de Nitro Pro" también me hará comprender qué versión de MSI se utilizó (Retail, Business o Enterprise). 

NITRO PRO 12.16.9.574

-¿Está imprimiendo por casualidad en una impresora Kyocera?

NO, ES UNA IMPRESORA HP Y OTRA SAMSUNG

NO, IT IS AN HP PRINTER AND ANOTHER SAMSUNG

Edited by Allain Umailin

• 2 weeks later...
Brandon Puente

hay alguna solucion, tenemos varios equipos con la licencia de nitro pero solo en este en espesifico para el problema
ya se reparo, desinstalo e instalar de nuevo y sigue apareciendo el error.

Translation:

Is there a solution, we have several computers with the nitro license but only in this specific one for the problem
It was already repaired, I uninstalled and installed again and the error continues to appear.

Edited by Reymund G.
Added Translation

• 3 weeks later...