Nitro Pro 13 Freezing/crashing

Luis Sardinha

Luis Sardinha

Hi to all

I work with and the nitro Pro randomly freezes or crashes. I  Does any one knows why and how to fix it 

Edited by Luis Sardinha

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Luis Sardinha

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I understand that your Nitro PDF Pro freezes or crashes randomly. I would like to ask a few things to help you troubleshoot this issue.
I have outlined my questions below:

1. The version and complete build of your Nitro PDF Pro. This can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
2. Is there a specific workflow and file involve that can replicate and trigger the software to crash/freeze?
3. When the issue starts to occur, does the software turned into a not responding state? Or, it asks to submit a crash report?

If you have not tried repairing Nitro PDF Pro, please try to repair it via the Control Panel's Programs and Features then see if this helps fixing the crashing/freezing issue. 

Kind regards, 

Luis Sardinha

the version is Nitro Pro 13.67.0.45

No specific workflow  and no specific file

It occurs randomly when I try to save a file the software turns into a non responding state and I have to force the shutdown but ( fortunally) it saves the file 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Luis Sardinha

My apologies for the late reply to your update to this post. 

I can see that you have tried running the cleanup tool. 
If the errors you see are found in the logs, this is normal as the some registry keys to delete does not exist. Thus, the cleanup tool will log it as Error: Can not remove registry by VBS.

Could you please confirm if you are saving the files on a network/shared drive or on a local drive like your computer's desktop? 
Also, can you provide the link to the cleanup tool? I would like to know if it is the latest cleanup tool. 

Kind regards,