Nitro PDF Window Will Not Appear

Austin Krist

I have used Nitro PDF for several years. Recently, I have not been able to use the program (at all) because when I open the application on my computer, the window will not appear on my computer screen. I do not have this issue with any other program.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program multiple times over a period of several months, and nothing has worked. I have been unable to get any direct support from Nitro regarding this issue. When I run the installation program, the installation window will appear, but no windows appear when I open the program. When I roll my mouse over the Nitro icon on my task bar to preview the window, it cannot preview the window, and the preview panel is blank.

This is frustrating because I like Nitro's product, but if I can't open it, then I can't use it, and I'm going to have to switch the rest of my office to another program as well if this is not resolved. 

My computer runs the most recent version of Windows (64 bit). It is a Lenovo laptop.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Austin Krist

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I have seen this behavior before when the application launches but just appear in Windows' Taskbar and it does not exhibit any error message.
Please try the steps below and see if helps restoring the Nitro PDF Pro window:

1. Open Nitro Pro
2. From the Windows Taskbar, focus on Nitro Pro by clicking on it.
3. Press the Windows key + Left/Right arrow on your keyboard until Nitro Pro appears.

Sometimes this happens when Nitro Pro is stuck outside the displayed area on your monitor.
You can also check if you can move the Nitro Pro window (in case it's off-screen) by holding Shift and right-clicking the Nitro Pro icon in the Taskbar and selecting, "Move". Then, continuously press the Left/Right arrow key on your keyboard until it appears on the screen.

Kind regards,