Line thickness

Stephen L

All of a sudden the line thickness  for the shapes such as line and arrow are really thin and not very dark at all. I can't remember but I did increase the thickness before through one of the options.

From the forums they said to right click the objects such as the line which then creates a box around it and go to properties and increase the thickness there. I have done that but when I increase the thickness all it does is increase the image overall and does not make it thicker just bigger. 

Please advise as to why this has happened all of a sudden as the lines for the arrow and straight line used to be quite thock and dark whereas now they're very thin and not dark.

I am running version Nitro pro 12

Thank you for the assistance

• 4 months later...
Greg Crusco

I have this same problem running Nitro 13 on Windows 11. The product has run perfect for years and then all of a sudden the line thickness is no longer filled with color, new or existing lines. Makes the product useless. Any solutions? I uninstalled it and reinstalled but no fix. If this persists I will have to go to Acrobat.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Greg Crusco

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Kindly provide the following details so we could effectively investigate this issue:

1. The complete build of your Nitro PDF Pro 13. This is located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
2. Create a new document by going to File > New then add a line. If the issue can be reproduced on a new document, please take a screenshot to visually describe the line thickness that is no longer filled with color. 
3. Save the new document so we can test it on our end. 

Kind regards, 

• 2 months later...
Norman Singfield

I have exactly the same problem. I am using the latest and greatest Nitro 14 but can't make the lines in dimensions and shapes darker!! Deal breaker for me. What happened?? It was always possible before.

Norman Singfield

Where is the reply!! This is a pretty useless forum if no one can offer even a quick answer to why we have the problem in Nitro. And why isn't my content for the past two comments requiring approval by the moderator??