"serial number entered does not exist"

Seth Bernanke

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Seth Bernanke

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

This error message will occur if the version of your serial number does not match the version of the software installed on the machine. 
You can use the license portal at https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal to check the version of your serial number. After that, check what version of Nitro PDF Pro is installed on your computer. This can be located when you open Nitro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

If your serial number does not match version of the software installed on your computer, please uninstall Nitro then install  the appropriate version. The installer can be located from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads

Note: 
Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' for version 13
Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' for version 12

Kind regards,

Edited by Reymund G.

Seth Bernanke

I had previously upgraded to 13 from 12, but the serial number apparently remained the same and is for 12.  I uninstalled 13 and installed 12 and the serial number worked for 12.  However, when I asked if I was eligible for the upgrade (again), the website said I was already running the latest version, 13.  I went back and checked the program and it is 12.  How do I get my upgrade back?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Seth Bernanke

My apologies for missing your update to this forum post. 
I have sent you a direct message about the details of your Nitro PDF Pro 13 (an upgrade from version 12)
Please check the message and the steps on how you can activate using this version 13 serial number. 

Kind regards,