Install PDF Workflow

Patrick Henderson

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Patrick Henderson

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please provide which version of PDFpenPro are you on? You can see this information when you launch the application then click its name at the top left then select the about option. Please provide as well a screenshot of the 'Install PDF Workflow' option? 

These information will help me start to investigate and determine if the issue can be reproduced on my end. 

Kind regards,

Patrick Henderson

I am trying to get back the ability to open in Nitro Pdf Pro, nee PdfPenPro, from other apps.  For example, if I am typing in Word there used to be a workflow where "open in PdfPenPro" was shown as an option in the print menu alongside "Open in Preview," "Save as Pdf," and other options.  Installation of this workflow is supposed to work by clicking on the menu under Nitro Pdf Pro and selecting "Install PDF Workflow" from the menu.  But it does not work for me.  Instead, there is a link to purchase the software.  Is there a way to get the workflow back?

Patrick Henderson

Does the lack of response by the moderator mean that the "Install PDF Workflow" no longer works?

Does Nitro have any actual technical support?

Hoping you might have released an update to fix the issue, I checked for an update.   I received a conflicting notice, indicating that version 13.2 is the newest version available, and that I am running version 13.3.0.

https://imgur.com/a/AfcMKyw

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Patrick Henderson

We sincerely apologize for missing your responses to this post.
We will reach out to you via support case to better handle your concern about the 'Install PDF Workflow' in Nitro PDF Pro 13 for Mac. 

Kind regards,

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @David Simon

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

If you have Nitro PDF Pro on your Mac, please consider the workflow below to make the Install PDF Workflow work on the application:

1. Download the 'Install PDF Workflow.zip' file:

http://cdn.smilesoftware.com/Install PDF Workflow.zip 

Note: If nothing happens when clicking the link, try to copy the URL (right-click the link and select Copy Link Address) then open a new tab and paste the link, this should prompt you to download the file as soon as press enter. 

2. Double-click the Install PDF Workflow.zip file to extract the Install PDF Workflow application
3. Double-click the Install PDF Workflow application and specify whether you have PDFpen or PDFpenPro
4. The application should indicate that the PDF Workflow is installed
5. Run again the Install PDF Workflow file. It will ask to select PDFpen or PDFpenPro. Clicking any of these two will ask for the location of the application.
6. Go to the Application folder and select Nitro PDF Pro.

I made a screen recording so you could see the workflow. You can view the recording through the link below:

https://www.screencast.com/t/iuQxBLscPZty

Kind regards,

Edited by Reymund G.