Re activating Nitro Pro 13 on new computer

Juan Jimenez

I've had Nitro Pro 13 for over a year, and i recently switched to a new computer.

I followed the instructions on the website to 'deactivate' the current license on my old computer so that i can install on it on the new one. However, the serial number when i went on the 'about nitro pro' only showed me the first few digits starting with '504' and i thought that by clicking the 'deactivate' button it would then show me the entire serial code but it DIDN'T! 

Unfortunately, when the email that i used when i originally bought the program no longer works and i have no way of accessing it. How else can i obtain my serial code when i have already deactivated the current license and no longer have access to my old email???

Please help me!! 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Juan Jimenez

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please be aware that part of the serial number are not displayed in the application. This is to secure the license from being stolen and unauthorized use.
Can you send the exact email address you used to purchase the license? We will use this to search for the purchase record and determine the complete serial number. 

Kind regards,

The email i believe i used was j*******@pmlegal.com

Please let me know if you are able to find it. Otherwise i will provide you with an alternative email.

Edited by Reymund G.
Hid part of the email address

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Juan Jimenez

The details of the license under that email address has been sent to you here via direct message.
Please check on it and follow the steps on how you can successfully activate using that license. 

Kind regards,