Deactivation/Actvation

Brian Savoir

I tried using the website like I have normally done but for some reason I keep getting the same error message on the page. IT says, "Please enter a valid serial number". I had to do a fresh install of Windows 11 from an installation media because the upgrade through windows 10 had issues afterwards, every single time I tried. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Brian Savoir

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please note that the license portal at https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal will only accept valid serial numbers. Old licenses start at 234 while new licenses (version 13) start with 504. 
I searched for a license purchase using your email address, however, I did not find one. Could you please provide the serial number and the email address you used to purchase it?

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Brian Savoir

We've been made aware that the licensing portal is currently down for maintenance.
In the meantime, please provide your Nitro PDF Pro serial number and I'll be happy to check them for you and troubleshoot the issue with activation. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @radek pluhar

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please provide your Nitro PDF Pro serial number so we could check its status and perform deactivation when needed.

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @radek pluhar

I have already adjusted your version 13 license. You should be able to activate Nitro PDF Pro 13 once installed on the computer. 
If needed, the Nitro PDF Pro 13 installer can be located here: https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads

To activate, open the software then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, enter the serial then click Activate. 

Kind regards,