"You have reached maximum number of installations"

Belinda Coetzee

Belinda Coetzee

Hello! 
We purchased a license on 30/08/2021, Invoice ended in 3122, and the serial ended in 1612. 

One morning, upon logging into their PC, the user of this license noticed they had been downscaled to the trial of Nitro Pro. 
The Serial number does not work when attempting to activate again on the same device, and has not been used on any other computers. 
The error message received reads: 

"You have reached the maximum number of installation allowed for this license. Please deactivate Nitro Pro from another computer that has used this serial number, before attempting to activate again"

The license in question has only been used on this computer. Please assist in this regard.

Many thanks, 

--

Kind regards,

Belinda Coetzee
Logistics | Wootware Computers 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Belinda Coetzee

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.

Belinda Coetzee

Hello Leslie, 

Thank you for your response! 

I have sent you a direct message with the details of the license and serial number. 

Thanks again! 

--

Kind regards,

Belinda Coetzee
Logistics | Wootware Computers 

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @Belinda Coetzee

I released your Nitro Pro 13 serial number so you can reactivate. Please get the correct version 13 installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number.

I hope this helps!