Nitro PDF Pro seems incomplete?

Kathleen Krejci

Kathleen Krejci

Hello, I just purchased Nitro PDF Pro for Mac and one of the main things I need to do is password protect my documents. When I found your tutorial on how to do this, it looks like my version is quite a bit different than what is displayed and I have much less functionality. It looks like I should have a very interactive top bar with "File, home convert, review, page layout, forms, share, erase, protect, customize, and help" and I don't have that. Could you please help me?

I also cannot find my serial number so I was unable to submit a support ticket. Can you help me locate this as well?

• I agree 1

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Kathleen Krejci,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Looking at our licensing server, we can see you were able to activate your 'Nitro PDF Pro 13 for Mac' using your license key C9531D3A-xxxxxxxx-yyyyyyyy-zzzzzzzz-8FD6D8FC

And based on the description of your concern, the tutorial that you have watched is for 'Nitro PDF Pro 13 for Windows', not for 'Nitro PDF Pro 13 for Mac'.

If you need help with your Mac version, feel free to bookmark this page for future reference:

https://www.gonitro.com/user-guide/pro?q=&f0=00000180-018e-dec8-ab8e-17fef4d70000

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

• 2 months later...
connor griffin

i have this same issue on my mac its incomplete with no review tab for measuring? did you figure out a solution for this as i cant contact anyone on here ! thanks