Managing Serial Number and Software Version Control

Jason Elliott

Jason Elliott

Hi Nitro

I have approximately 15 Nitro licenses.

My problem is trying to find a simple solution to

• Gather all our serial numbers (finding old email will be very hard)
  • Gather all our reference numbers
  • Gather all our software version numbers

I am wanting to gather all of this information so I can try migrate (upgrade) everybody to the latest version.

Also I am then trying to work out the system to place a license on a work PC plus a laptop that travels around with staff (ie some staff have two devices a PC plus a laptop)

Is there any way centralising all of licenses into one nice and easy to use platform.

Currently, the process seems very manual ie me trying to scratch out email and then walk around trying to work out version numbers.

Best regards

Jason

Edited by Jason Elliott

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Jason Elliott

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

I am afraid we do not have a central license management portal for you to use but I can send you the serial numbers and the activation details of each of them if you can provide me with the following:

1.    First and last name of purchaser
2.    Email address used purchase Nitro
3.    Order reference number

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jason Elliott

Hi @Leslie V

Thanks for the information ... I will now try to start the tedious process of trying to dig out the information.

I know we have about 15 licenses (probably a few different versions).

Is it worth moving up to 20 if that gives us sophistication in relation to licensing eg I give some to my family

I read somewhere enterprise licensing starts at 20.

My goal is trying to get us all on the same license, get us all updated, get us all authorisation so we can add to laptops as well as our work PC's

Regards Jason

Edited by Jason Elliott

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Jason Elliott

Please fill out the form here: https://www.gonitro.com/contact-sales/platform so that one of our Account Executives will reach out.

You can also send me a direct message with the following details so I can forward it to them:

•    The full name, email address and phone number who will handle your software acquisition.
•    Would you be looking to deploy Nitro to each desktop or installing centrally on a server and having users access it from there?

I look forward to your response.