Activation Help

vlad.prikhodko@yahoo.com

vlad.prikhodko@yahoo.com

I deactivated Nitro Pro PDF 13 from a computer yesterday and now it won't let me reactivate the program on my new computer. I tried putting it back on my old computer and still it won't work. The activation portal also says my serial is invalid for some reason. Please let me know what I can do to activate my Nitro Pro PDF 13 again.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @vlad.prikhodko@yahoo.com,

Thank you for reaching out to Nitro Support.

We've been made aware that the licensing portal is currently down for maintenance. In the meantime, we can check on our end the details and status of your license. 
Kindly provide your serial number so we can check and adjust it, if needed, on our end. 

Kind regards,

vlad.prikhodko@yahoo.com

May i message privately or email somehow so I don't just post my serial number on here? Also how long will this maintenance last?

Edited by vlad.prikhodko@yahoo.com
adding information

vlad.prikhodko@yahoo.com

My serial number is 504***************. I deactivated off one computer on friday and I am not able to reactivate it on my new computer.

Edited by Reymund G.
Hide part of serial number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @vlad.prikhodko@yahoo.com

I have adjusted that serial number so you could proceed with activating Nitro PDF Pro 13 on the new computer. 
Please try to activate again by navigating to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click Activate. 

Kind regards,

vlad.prikhodko@yahoo.com

Thank you that worked! I have more questions, I have 5 other old  computers that have nitro pro pdf 13 and I need to deactivate them and reactivate them on new computers. Do I have to repeat this same process to be able to reactivate them? Or do you have a recommendation on how I can go about this so there is no downtime between deactivating and reactivating?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @vlad.prikhodko@yahoo.com

You are welcome!

If the 5 machines are still accessible and Nitro is still activated, you can deactivate it to release the license.
Simply open Nitro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro then click the Deactivate button. Apply these steps if the serial number starts with 504, but if the serial number starts at 234, please send the serial number so we can check and adjust if needed on our end.

Kind regards,