How to recovery my serial number?

Andrea Carlisi

Andrea Carlisi

Hi all,

i need to reinstall my laptop but i don't find my serial number. Navigating informations about Nitro Pro i just found this: 504908XXXXXXXXXXXX. How do display the complete serial?

tnks for Help me!

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Andrea Carlisi

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I tried searching for a license purchase under the email address you use here in Community Forums, however, I did not find one. Please provide the email address you used to purchase the license or the order reference number so we can determine the serial number. 

Kind regards,

Andrea Carlisi
11 hours ago, Reymund G. said:

Greetings @Andrea Carlisi

I tried searching for a license purchase under the email address you use here in Community Forums, however, I did not find one. Please provide the email address you used to purchase the license or the order reference number so we can determine the serial number. 

Kind regards,

Ciao Reymund i Tried to find the purchase mail whitout success. Normally i use my personal account and******@gmail.com or and****@gmail.com.

thanks for support

Edited by Reymund G.
Hide part of serial number

Daniel Villavicencio

I am also having a similar issue. I had to reinstall the program and now I can’t activate it because I do not have my serial number. Can you please help? 

my email address is villa******@gmail.com 

Edited by Reymund G.
Hid part of the email address

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Daniel Villavicencio

The details of your license purchase under the provided email address has been sent here via direct message. 
To use that serial number, please install Nitro PDF Pro 13 using the installer from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link.  

Kind regards

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Andrea Carlisi

Unfortunately, I am not seeing any Nitro PDF Pro license under those email addresses.

Our Merchant sends an Invoice Receipt that contains the order reference number and serial number. The subject line contains 'Nitro' on it so you may try searching your email with the word Nitro.
If you do not see an email about Nitro license purchase, you may have purchased it using another email address or work email. 

Kind regards,

Yezan “Swayze” Swaies

Hi, 

I am also looking for your help to find license numbers under tixxxxxxxps@phillipsframing.com. One license we have is version 13 and its not working. It begins with 504998XXXXXXXXXXXX.

Can you help me find it as i need to re-install the program because its not working. 

Edited by Allain Umailin

Andrea Carlisi

hi @Reymund G.

Thanks for the info. I am desperately looking for this email sent from your system but cannot find it. I'm sending you the screenshot of the transaction with the credit card with which I purchased the license. Is it possible to trace the serial number?

< URL >

Edited by Allain Umailin