Transfer of licence to new PC

Steve Joyce

Steve Joyce

I wish to transfer my Nitro 13 licence to a new PC (Win11), the serial number on the old PC is a 6 digit number followed by a lot of x's.  When I enter this into the field on the new laptop I get a message saying the serial number must be 18 numeric digits.  

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Steve Joyce

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please note that part of the serial number is not displayed in the application to protect it from theft and unauthorized use. You can find the complete serial number in the invoice receipt you received after purchasing the license. 
For your convenience, the details of the license has been sent to you here via direct message. 

If needed, the Nitro PDF Pro 13 installer can be located here: https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

Kind regards, 

Claudio Aloi

I have the same issue: my old pc was stolen and I need to transfer my licence on the new pc, but I can't find the serial number. The only thing I've got is the reference number of my invoice (74******) and the invoice number  (AKD-73*********)

Please help !!!!!!

Edited by Reymund G.
Hide invoice number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Claudio Aloi

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I found a license purchase including the serial number under that invoice number. However, the email address used to purchase it including the name does not match your profile. 
Could you please provide the email address and the name used to purchase the license under that invoice?

Kind regards,