Serial Number is hidden

Meyke Barquin

Meyke Barquin

Hi,

I have recently purchased a new computer and would like to transfer my NitroPro to my new computer.  I have done research and found that I will need my serial number to do this which can be seen from my old computer under Tab "Help" and "About Nitro".  However, when I do this, only the first 5 digits are visible and the remainder are xxxx.  

I also cannot remember the email address I used when I purchased Nitro about 1 year ago. So I was unable to login and search for my serial number that way. 

Please help. 

Meyke Barquin
5 minutes ago, Meyke Barquin said:

Hi,

I have recently purchased a new computer and would like to transfer my NitroPro to my new computer.  I have done research and found that I will need my serial number to do this which can be seen from my old computer under Tab "Help" and "About Nitro".  However, when I do this, only the first 5 digits are visible and the remainder are xxxx.  

I also cannot remember the email address I used when I purchased Nitro about 1 year ago. So I was unable to login and search for my serial number that way. 

Please help. 

I have a receipt with Cleverbridge reference number and Nitro Pro serial number but the serial number was only 14 digits long and when I tried entering it in my new laptop, it says  serial number should be 18 digits long.