I have a Nitro PDF Pro 13, how many devices can I use this from?

Francisco V Arzadon

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Francisco V Arzadon

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Here's the information that will guide and answer the questions about number of devices to use on Nitro PDF Pro license especially single-user licenses:

How Many Devices Can The Nitro Pro License Be Activated With
https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/single user/000004232 

Kind regards,

Francisco V Arzadon
On 3/21/2023 at 4:08 AM, Reymund G. said:

Here's the information that will guide and answer the questions about number of devices to use on Nitro PDF Pro license especially single-user licenses:

How Many Devices Can The Nitro Pro License Be Activated With
https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/single user/000004232 

Kind regards,

If I want to add an employee in my plan, what are my options?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Could you please tell if your license is in Business or Enterprise subscription or is it a single-user license (purchased online)? 

If single-user license, please note that 2 activations is the maximum allowed and this cannot be modified. If another user needs Nitro PDF Pro, you will need to purchase another single-user license. 
Business and Enterprise subscriptions require 20+ licenses, questions about subscription and purchases are done through our Sales team. This subscription is flexible where you can request to add additional seats if needed in the future. 

Kind regards,

Francisco V Arzadon
5 hours ago, Reymund G. said:

Could you please tell if your license is in Business or Enterprise subscription or is it a single-user license (purchased online)? 

If single-user license, please note that 2 activations is the maximum allowed and this cannot be modified. If another user needs Nitro PDF Pro, you will need to purchase another single-user license. 
Business and Enterprise subscriptions require 20+ licenses, questions about subscription and purchases are done through our Sales team. This subscription is flexible where you can request to add additional seats if needed in the future. 

Kind regards,

It says "Nitro PDF Pro 13 - Upgrade Upgrade to the latest version of Nitro PDF Pro" in my CBI invoice. I am not sure which one of the licenses this is. It is the $89 version.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Francisco V Arzadon

That license is single-user license and it cannot be modified to add a seat or increase the maximum usage count. If you need another seat for a new user, you will need to purchase another single-user license online. 
Please note that changes to the license count only applies on Business and Enterprise subscriptions which require 20+ licenses. 

Kind regards, 

Edited by Reymund G.
usage to usage count

• 2 weeks later...
Mary Hootstein

I have 13 Pro on my laptop and I am trying top activate on desktop. The Serial number is 504936XXXXXXXXXXXX. How can I get my full Serial  number?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Mary Hootstein

The details of the license that we've found under your email address has been sent here via direct message.
Please check on it including the steps on how you can activate using this license. 

Kind regards,