License status

Georgio Maalouf

Georgio Maalouf

Hello,

I have an issue where a couple of years ago , Nitro PDF Pro 6 licenses were purchased (5 licenses , installer I have is in German).
That purchase was done 10-11 years ago, and was not on my account.
I want to check the availability of the current licenses upgrade (6 to 13), and if not, if I can still have the installer in English.

Thank you.

Georgio Maalouf

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Georgio Maalouf

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Can you provide your serial numbers so we can check their records? 
Please provide as well the email address you used to purchase it. 

Kind regards,

Georgio Maalouf

Hello @Reymund G.,

Thank you for your feedback.

I can send you the serial number by mail if need be.

As for the email that purchased it: Astrid.Gouder@Procoplast.be or ag@procoplast.be.

Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Georgio Maalouf

Unfortunately, I was not able to get any purchase records under those email addresses. Please proceed with providing the serial number in this post.
It is safe to them send here as we always delete / hide the serial number before approving the post.

Kind regards, 

Georgio Maalouf

Hello @Reymund G.,

I provided that e-mail for I don't have the e-mail or knowledge of the person who purchased it, since that was long before I came to the enterprise.

But I have this e-mail for the license in a text file, so I assumed it was Mrs. Gouder who did the purchase:

Guten Tag Frau Gouder, 

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bestellung von Nitro PDF Professional und die prompte Vorauszahlung.

============================================================= 

Ihr 5-Benutzer Lizenzschlüssel für die Freischaltung der Nitro PDF Professional Testversion lautet wie folgt:

NP6****************

Sollten Sie die Testversion noch nicht installiert haben so können Sie diese über den folgenden Link downloaden und mit dem obigen Lizenzschlüssel zur Vollversion aktivieren:

http://www.diebestenpdfprogramme.de/DL/download.php

Thank you.

Edited by Reymund G.
Hide part of serial number

• 4 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Georgio Maalouf

My apologies but our records do not show any license purchase that is associated with the provided email addresses. 
Could you please send again the license in a text file that contains an old license that starts with NP6****************?

Kind regards, 

Georgio Maalouf

Hello @Reymund Oyong,

Well noted.

I am providing the e-mails that could've originated the request. Could you please check if any e-mail was sent from procoplast.be domain to you?

Below the txt file that contains the license:

Guten Tag Frau Gouder, 

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bestellung von Nitro PDF Professional und die prompte Vorauszahlung.

============================================================= 

Ihr 5-Benutzer Lizenzschlüssel für die Freischaltung der Nitro PDF Professional Testversion lautet wie folgt:

NP6D***********6FCB

Sollten Sie die Testversion noch nicht installiert haben so können Sie diese über den folgenden Link downloaden und mit dem obigen Lizenzschlüssel zur Vollversion aktivieren:

http://www.diebestenpdfprogramme.de/DL/download.php

Waiting for your feedback.

Thank you.

Georgio Maalouf

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Georgio Maalouf,

In checking the provided serial number, please be aware that the license is in the old format that is no longer supported including upgrades. 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope this explains the situation for you. 

Kind regards,