Cannot find serial number

Nicholas Spilkin

Nicholas Spilkin

I am unable to find the serial number for PDF pro. I read through the support literature and it says this serial number is in the email I got when I purchased the software but it isn’t in there. Can you tell me how to get this serial number?

another point, how many computers can I have pdf pro installed on (I have it installed on a Mac, and am trying to install it on windows)?

thank you.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Nicholas Spilkin

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please note that we are not seeing a license purchase using the email address you used here in Community Forums. 
If you've purchased the license through an authorized reseller, they should send you the invoice along with the Nitro PDF Pro license. If the license is purchased online, through our website, our Merchant sends an invoice receipt that contains the serial number. 

If you've purchased the license using a different email address, please provide it and we will search for a license purchase. 

Also, please be aware that the Nitro PDF Pro activation process is unique for each supported Operating System, Windows and MacOS. Thus, any License provisioned for Nitro PDF Pro on Windows cannot be used on MacOS and vice versa.
A single-user license for Nitro PDF Pro for Windows can be used on two (PC) machines, while the single-user license for Nitro PDF Pro for Mac can be used on five (Mac) machines as long as you are the primary user. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Nicholas Spilkin

When you purchase the license online or through an authorized reseller, the serial number is always included in the invoice receipt or it will be sent to the email address you used during the purchase. You can purchase the license in our pricing page at https://www.gonitro.com/pricing

Please ensure that you select the correct platform, either Mac or Windows. 

Kind regards,