I'd like to upgrade My Nitro does not open anymore

Mordechai Kamenetzky

Mordechai Kamenetzky
0?ui=2&ik=9c98acbcda&attid=0.2&permmsgid=msg-f:1382432645669478055&th=132f632ab3085ea7&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ9w3-SMxpqpPKwyc-eFzwtUdzgvyByWMs3OBPrfWMlReZ8SExjhDjOUBuq9pq_c09TBRpQxRnPYn4_UlsjxnZz-CClsPS6VctRoAtUOv8Hvny-duLOQq9BJoeU&disp=emb&realattid=ba6907d2b2cde6d_0.0.1   0?ui=2&ik=9c98acbcda&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1382432645669478055&th=132f632ab3085ea7&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ8EwA2WPH5Ek-kUi-h8KXGyqMGxGWkx1nHqWG76o2ogpqisH4xvvT3JtVD_rj3T197i7AGfK8XUuRscRbgjqm5K2hb3swPit2Rcs_S_LxBjzJaDiugVWPuWFWM&disp=emb&realattid=ba6907d2b2cde6d_0.0.2

If the e-mail is not displayed correctly, please click here to open the email in your web browser.

Dear Mordecai Kamenetzky,

Thank you for your order.

To ensure the most prompt and efficient service, please always refer to your reference number when contacting us.

Your order reference number: 2*******

Payment Information

Your credit card (xxxxxxxxxxxxx2259) has been successfully authorized. Please note that the charge on your credit card will appear as "CBI*NITRO PDF".

Your Products

Qty. Product Name Delivery
Nitro PDF® Professional, English
Single user license
electronic
Your license code is: 234***-******-******
Windows 32-bit systemsDownloadFile size: 26 MB.Your download is valid until 8/5/2011.
Windows 64-bit systemsDownloadFile size: 29 MB.Your download is valid until 8/5/2011.

Please Read Before Downloading

If you have previously installed the trial version of Nitro PDF Professional, there's no need to download more software. Simply open Nitro Pro and enter your license code by choosing 'Activate' on the demo mode screen (or select Help > License Information > Activate).
Edited by Reymund G.
Hide Serial number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Mordechai Kamenetzky

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please note that a version 13 license is required in order to successfully activate the latest version of Nitro PDF Pro (version 13)
You can upgrade your existing license to version 13 with a discounted price at $79.99 USD. Kindly let me know if you would like to continue with upgrading your license to version 13. 

Kind regards, 

• 2 weeks later...
Mordechai Kamenetzky

Please allow me to Upgrade to 13
my original license 234***-******-******

Does not seem to register..

Edited by Reymund G.
Hide Serial number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Mordechai Kamenetzky

We have made the necessary changes on your account so you could upgrade your existing license to version 13. 
Please go to https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade to upgrade your license. The upgrade portal should tell you that 'You’re eligible for a discounted upgrade to the newest version of Nitro Pro.'.

Kind regards,