Activation problem

municipiul Alba Iulia

municipiul Alba Iulia

I am a municipality that has purchased 8 nitropdf licenses (Nitro PDF Professional - Perpetual User License Desktop Edition v13.x). I also created a business email address, but this is a trial type. Why? I made a mistake?

Stefan

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @municipiul Alba Iulia

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Could you please describe where do you see the trial message? 
If it is on the Nitro PDF Pro application, you can activate it using one of your version 13 licenses. To activate, open Nitro PDF Pro on your computer then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro then click Activate, enter the serial number then click Activate. 

If the trial message is on the web after signing up for a Nitro Sign account, this is as expected. Nitro provides a 14-day trial (after signing up) so users can experience the e-signing feature of Nitro Sign. When the Nitro Sign trial period is expired, the license can be purchased at https://www.gonitro.com/pricing#nitro-sign 

Please note that Nitro PDF Pro and Nitro Sign are two different services with separate licensing. 
Nitro PDF Pro (activated via serial number) is the application you install on a Windows machine to create / edit a PDF document while Nitro Sign (activated via subscription) is an online e-signature service (web-based access).

Kind regards,