Is the email registered with purchase necessary for activation?

pamelaloeza92@gmail.com

pamelaloeza92@gmail.com

Hi, I want to purchase a Nitro Pro licence as a gift BUT I would like to know if the invoice is sent to the email registered for the purchase, because I don't want the person to know the price.

Is the email registered at the moment of the purchase necessary for activating the license or they would only need the activation code? So I would send them only the code.

Thank you

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @pamelaloeza92@gmail.com

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

The Nitro PDF Pro application only needs a serial number to get activated. It does not need a user to be logged-in in order to activate the software. 

When you purchase the license using your email address, you will receive the invoice receipt along with the copy of the serial number. You can keep the invoice receipt under your name and email then simply give them the serial number and the link to download the installer. 
However, you need to inform them that they can reach out to you in any case they lost the serial number. In any case you lost the password, reach out to us then provide the email address you used to purchase it so we can locate the serial number. 

Kind regards,