Installing nitropro 64 bit ver 12 in my new laptop

Krish Subramanian

Krish Subramanian

I clicked on the product update / Nitropro 12 and on trying to install the exe file, half way it stopped with a message "the installation failed". I tried downlaoding again and aain it failed half way while installing. Is there any issue?

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Krish Subramanian

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

The executable file will attempt to download the resources online and once completed, it will proceed with the installation. Installation failed may happen if there is a service (anti-virus / firewall) in your machine that blocks the process or download online. 

You can download then install Nitro PDF Pro 12 using the MSI offline installer. Here's the link to the installer:
http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12169574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x64.msi

Kind regards,

PAULO FRANÇA

Bo tarde!!!

Estou com dificuldade de reinstalar meu NITRO. A minha última versão instalada , NITRO 12.  No caso do NITRO 13, não aceita meu numero de série:

Translatio:
Good afternoon!!!
I'm having trouble installing my NITRO. My last installed version, NITRO 12. In the case of NITRO 13, it does not accept my serial number:

Edited by Reymund G.
Added Translation

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @PAULO FRANÇA

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!
I am using Google translate to translate your issue description in this post. 

Please note that a Nitro PDF Pro 13 requires a version 13 license, this version will not accept old license other than version 13. 
To continue on using your license, please install again the Nitro PDF Pro 12 latest build. You can find the installer from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

Once Nitro PDF Pro 12 is installed, you should be able to activate it using your existing serial number. 

Kind regards,