Printing service on Nitro Pro freezing then crash.

Grant Fletcher

Grant Fletcher

Hello, 

My Nitro Pro version: 12.16.9.574 is freezing on my Windows 11 Pro PC. It won't even let me select anything it just crashes and ask to be shut down or restart.
I have reinstalled and it is still not working. It is the 32-bit version I believe. This happens when I go to print any type of PDF file. 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Grant Fletcher

I'm sorry to inform you that Nitro Pro is not fully supported on Windows 11. You can find more information about our technical details at the following link: https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/technical-details

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know. 

Grant Fletcher

Hello, 

So, that cannot be true. Most if not all my users have Windows 11 and are running the same version of Nitro. They can print perfectly fine, but one of my users is having an issue just using Nitro to print. There has to be more to this than just the easy cop-out of "Nitro doesn't work with Windows 11"...
Can you send me a different version of Nitro Pro 12?
Are there any services or Run Cmds I can clear out or restart?
Do I need to reinstall Windows?
Working in IT/engineering, there is always a solution or band-aid to remedy a client's issue. Please figure that out, as I am paying for your product. 

• I agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
Thomas Lutes

Just purchased a new printer (HP OfficeJet Pro) and now Nitro Pro is freezing when I try to print. Works fine with my Epson ET-2400 printer and I can print on the HP Printer using Edge to print the PDF. Like above, I'm on Windows 11. I can't believe Nitro Pro no longer prints on an HP Printer (one of the most commonly used printers) and has a problem printing using Windows 11. Not acceptable. Been using Nitro Pro for a long time, but this will be the last if I have to switch to a new PDF App simply because I can no longer print a document.