Nitro Pro upgrade cost? and S/N not recognized

Christopher Stone

Christopher Stone

I own copies of PDFpenPro up through v11 and need to know what the upgrade price is.

Your upgrade page will not accept my serial number...

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Christopher Stone

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Could you please provide the PDFpenPro licenses that you would like to upgrade to the latest version? We will check the license' eligibility for upgrade. 
You can send the licenses here and will hide them before making the post visible to the public. 

Kind regards,

Christopher Stone

Christopher Stone
junksieve@thestoneforge.com
PPRO11_S_1_19*****0-******13-0*****94-****D9F4-7D******

Edited by Reymund G.
Hide Serial number

Christopher Stone
On 4/19/2023 at 11:12 AM, Reymund G. said:

Could you please provide the PDFpenPro licenses that you would like to upgrade to the latest version? We will check the license' eligibility for upgrade. 

Done.

Please advise...

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Christopher Stone

My apologies for missing your update in this post. 
I can confirm your PDFpenPro 11 license record and you should be able to upgrade this to Nitro PDF Pro 13. 
The upgrade price from PDFpenPro 11 to Nitro PDF Pro 13 for Mac is currently at US$59.99. If the PDFpenPro 11 is still installed on your machine, you can process the upgrade through the application. 

If you encounter an issue when upgrading through the app, please share the error message here and we will troubleshoot. 

Kind regards, 

Christopher Stone
6 hours ago, Reymund G. said:

If you encounter an issue when upgrading through the app, please share the error message here and we will troubleshoot. 

Nothing but problems...

Your forum's [Insert image from URL] command fails to work with this image:

https://d.pr/i/f5cMeT

After installing the Nitro version of PDFPen Pro my original install of PDFPen Pro 11 is broken – even after deleting the Nitro version.

Version 11 says it accepts my serial number, but it does not remember this between launches.

I've had to jump through too many hoops to find out what the (significant) upgrade charge is, and now this B.S...

I can't remember the last time I had so much trouble with a software upgrade – or contacting the sales department of a software company...

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Christopher Stone

Please remove the PPRO11_S_1_ when entering the license code inside the serial number field then click Ok to proceed with the upgrade. 

Regarding the issue where you need to enter the license code every time you open the application, please try to completely remove Nitro and PDFpenPro on your Mac then reinstall PDFpenPro 11. Before doing so, please check if you need to backup any customized information in your PDFpenPro, you can access this via Library (located at the top right) once you open PDFpenPro. 

Here are the steps to completely remove the application:

1. Uninstall the application by dragging the icon to the Trash. 
2. Open Finder then click Go > Go to Folder. Type ~/Library then press enter. 
3. Open the Containers folder. 
4. Delete the folder that contains PDFpen, PDFpenPro, Nitro PDF Pro. 
5. Download and install PDFpenPro 11 using the installer found from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/support/other-pdfpen-versions

After the installation, register the application using your license code (without the PPRO11_S_1_).

Kind regards, 

• 4 months later...

Raymond, I'm having a similar problem. I purchased PDFpen13 in Nov 2021. My long license code isn't being accepted and my email isn't recognized (although I did get an email showing my purchase and License code.) The upgrade feature in PDFpen says I have the latest version 13.1. What is my next step?

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Ira Frazin

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I apologize for the delay in getting back to this post. If you are still experiencing this issue, kindly provide your license code here so we can check its status. 

Kind regards,