Expired trial - new free trial

Nektaria Kyriakopoulos

Nektaria Kyriakopoulos

Hi there,

I downloaded a free trial of Nitro but when I install the software it tells me the trial is expired. Please help!

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Nektaria Kyriakopoulos

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please be aware that 14-day trial period will only happen once and that is during the first time installation. Uninstalling and reinstalling the application will not reset the trial period. 
You may have already installed the application in the past and already used the trial period. 

We can try to reset the trial period so you can evaluate the software. Please provide the Nitro computer ID that is found in the application. 
Open Nitro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Deactivate  > Advanced. From there, copy the computer ID then send it here. 

Kind regards, 

Nektaria Kyriakopoulos

Hi Reymund!

I tried to install Nitro on a new computer and I have never downloaded a free trial of Nitro in the past so I was surprised when it immediately went to expired trial.

I'd appreciate the opportunity to try out the software! The Nitro computer ID that is in the application is: yfGoS***************.

Thank you!

Edited by Reymund G.
Hide sensitive information

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Nektaria Kyriakopoulos

Could you please try to restart your Nitro PDF Pro 13 installation?
If the software is already running, please close then open again and check the trial period. 

Kind regards,