License Key and Serial Number Find

John Robbins

John Robbins

Hi, I am looking to get the license number for a user that has Nitro Pro installed on their device but wasn't recorded in our records. I have downloaded LicenseCheck but the version the user has is 13.70. The links I found in an old thread is only for version 12 and 11. Any way I can get the license number and serial number for the Nitro Pro that is installed on the user's computer?

The email address that was used to purchase Nitro for the user is jrobbins@digitalnetworksgroup.com

Here is the serial number I see on their computer 504981XXXXXXXXXXXX

Please let me know if this is possible. 

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @John Robbins

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please note that the serial number is not completely displayed in the Nitro PDF Pro application. This is by design to prevent any unauthorized use and theft. 
The owner can find the complete serial number in his/her invoice receipt. This invoice receipt was sent to the email address they use during the purchase. 

Regarding the license purchase, I do not see a version 13 license under the provided email address. The license purchases are on version 12. 
If you need these version 12 licenses, I can send them here via direct message.

Kind regards, 

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @John Robbins

The details of the license under your email address has been sent here via direct message. 

Kind regards, 

John Robbins

Hey @Reymund G. thank you for sending the licenses to me. 

I was wondering if there were any more licenses on other versions that was purchased by the email jrobbins@digitalnetworksgroup.com

If there were, I was wondering if I could get those licenses as well in a message. 

thanks 

Lily Brennan

I can't locate my license serial number and I have been logged out - the password reset doesn't work as it doesn't send me an email. Please advise. 

• 2 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Hamid chudhry

Please note that our records do not show any license purchase that is associated with the provided email address. 

Kind regards, 

• 2 weeks later...
Carolyn Casali
On 4/27/2023 at 5:44 AM, Reymund Oyong said:

Greetings @John Robbins

Please note that the serial number is not completely displayed in the Nitro PDF Pro application. This is by design to prevent any unauthorized use and theft. 
The owner can find the complete serial number in his/her invoice receipt. This invoice receipt was sent to the email address they use during the purchase. 

Regarding the license purchase, I do not see a version 13 license under the provided email address. The license purchases are on version 12. 
If you need these version 12 licenses, I can send them here via direct message.

Kind regards, 

Hi Reymund,

Can u pls send me my serial number as well as I would like to re-activate on a new laptop. I purchased so long ago I can't remember which email address I used, so can you try: 

******n@bellridge.com.au

********@detailedexcavations.com.au 

Many Thanks

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide part of the email address

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Carolyn Casali

Please note that I did not find any license purchase under the email address @bellridge.com.au. I did find a purchase record under @detailedexcavations.com.au but the details show that it is under the name Anthony Do*****lo. 
We generally request that the person who purchased the license to get in touch with us so that we can arrange for the delivery of the serial number. 
Please note that we only share or disclose the serial number to the individual who purchased or owns the license, and not to any other person.

We can resend the email with the Invoice Receipt to the email address *******s@detailedexcavations.com.au. This email contains the Invoice Receipt including the serial number. 
You can then reach out to Anthony Do*****lo to check his email inbox and locate the Nitro PDF Pro serial number. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope this explains the situation for you. 

Kind regards, 

Carolyn Casali
On 8/14/2023 at 9:23 AM, Reymund Oyong said:

Please note that I did not find any license purchase under the email address @bellridge.com.au. I did find a purchase record under @detailedexcavations.com.au but the details show that it is under the name Anthony Do*****lo. 
We generally request that the person who purchased the license to get in touch with us so that we can arrange for the delivery of the serial number. 
Please note that we only share or disclose the serial number to the individual who purchased or owns the license, and not to any other person.

We can resend the email with the Invoice Receipt to the email address *******s@detailedexcavations.com.au. This email contains the Invoice Receipt including the serial number. 
You can then reach out to Anthony Do*****lo to check his email inbox and locate the Nitro PDF Pro serial number. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope this explains the situation for you. 

Kind regards, 

Thanks Reymund - if you could resend the invoice receipt to the email you have on file that would be wonderful - its my husband's email address so I can liaise with him directly.

Appreciate your help!

Carolyn

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

The Invoice Receipt that contains the serial number has been sent again to the email address *******s@detailedexcavations.com.au.
The subject of the email is 'Reference #******676: Your Nitro Productivity Suite order'.

Kind regards,

• 3 weeks later...
Carolyn Casali

Thanks Reymund.

Received your email and have attempted to use that serial number when installing Nitro on my new PC but I am receiving an error msg saying the serial number does not exist.

Can you pls check for me what's going on?

Cheers

Carolyn

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Carolyn Casali

An activation issue will likely occur if the version of the license does not match the version of the application that you would like to activate.  Please check the version of your serial number using our license portal (link below):
https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal

From the license portal, kindly take note of the version (the Nitro PDF Pro application installed on the computer must match this version).

To check which version is installed on the computer, launch Nitro PDF Pro and then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. If the version does not match the license's version, please uninstall and then install the appropriate Nitro PDF Pro version. 

The Nitro PDF Pro installer (versions 13 and 14) can be located from the link below:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - please download the version that matches your serial number. 

Kind regards, 

• 6 months later...
Eli Poler

hello, please how do i get the trial key?   442***@gmail.com

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide serial number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Eli Poler

Please note that I did not find any purchase record under the provided email address. 
If you purchased a Nitro PDF Pro license using a different email address, send it here so we can search again. 

Kind regards,