Nitro sign does not upload any pdf documents

Brad Mills

Nitro sign does not upload any pdf documents, it stays processing for a few minutes and in the end, it only displays a message in the top right hand corner saying that something went wrong

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Brad Mills

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

All systems of Nitro Sign appears to be operational and I was able to upload a document at this point. 

Is this occurring for you with other Documents as well or is it document specific? 
Are you uploading the document through the Nitro PDF Pro application or through the web?
When the upload fails, is there an error message that explains the issue?

There are events where the upload fails because Nitro Sign has a limit for each file that you upload. The limit is maximum of 20MB file size or 250 pages per document.

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Brad Mills

Could you please share a copy of the PDF file so we can test if the upload issue can be reproduced on our end?
For the screenshot, the only option is to Insert Image from URL. If you have a google account, you can upload it in google drive then share the link here. 

Kind regards, 

Edited by Reymund G.

Brad Mills

@Reymund G.

I'm currently out of the office & I've been able to upload a PDF this morning, can you advise the server geo-location (country) to ensure that our firewall (in the office) isn't blocking the traffic?

Thanks,

Brad