Upgrade to v.14

Graham LaCourt

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Graham LaCourt

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

Please send me the serial number you are trying to upgrade to v14 so I can check this for you.

Harold Long

I too received an email offering an upgrage to V14 as I have V13.  I enter my serial number both with and without the dashes.  I click on upgrade and nothing happens until finally it says make on post on the forum!  I've never had a piece of software from any company cause such problems.  Yes, I like Nitro and I use it often.  I don't know what the price for an upgrade is nor do I know why it won't accept serial number.  If I start up the program and look to see what the serial number is it only shows the first four digits (indicates the version of what you have).  It's a good thing I keep my serial number in a separate secure database.  Mine is supposed to be ***

I'd appreciate some help with this matter.  NitroPro is a super piece of software.  I'm not even sure when I first purchased it but I'm guessing six years, crap, didn't note the date!

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Information (Serial Number)

Robert Berce

HI, I have received eMail announcing upgrade NitroPro v.14, but site will not accept my v.13 activation code.

Shall I send you activation code for review? Is it safe to send it via this message?

Regards - Robert

• Official Nitronaut
18 hours ago, Harold Long said:

I too received an email offering an upgrage to V14 as I have V13.  I enter my serial number both with and without the dashes.  I click on upgrade and nothing happens until finally it says make on post on the forum!  I've never had a piece of software from any company cause such problems.  Yes, I like Nitro and I use it often.  I don't know what the price for an upgrade is nor do I know why it won't accept serial number.  If I start up the program and look to see what the serial number is it only shows the first four digits (indicates the version of what you have).  It's a good thing I keep my serial number in a separate secure database.  Mine is supposed to be ***

I'd appreciate some help with this matter.  NitroPro is a super piece of software.  I'm not even sure when I first purchased it but I'm guessing six years, crap, didn't note the date!

Hi @Harold Long

We are sorry that you faced an issue while entering your serial number for the upgrade. We have made the necessary adjustments on our side. Kindly try upgrading again using the provided link: https://gonitro.com/support/upgrade

• Official Nitronaut
8 hours ago, Robert Berce said:

HI, I have received eMail announcing upgrade NitroPro v.14, but site will not accept my v.13 activation code.

Shall I send you activation code for review? Is it safe to send it via this message?

Regards - Robert

Hi @Robert Berce

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.