UPGRADE TO NITRO PRO 14 NOT WORKING

Matthew Gicz

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Matthew Gicz

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

May I please have the serial number that you would like to upgrade to version 14?

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Matthew Gicz

My sincere apologies for the delay in this post.
I have taken the necessary adjustment to ensure that you can start the upgrade process for this serial number.

Could you please visit our Upgrade Portal again and try to upgrade this license?

Kind regards,

Norman Milne

Hi

Could you please tell me why my product code is not working too. Think you have some database backend issues.   I wish to upgrade.  THERE WERE NO PROBLEMS WITH PDF PEN PRO!

TIA. Norman

License code: PPRO13_S_1_85E*****-********-********-********-********

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Norman Milne

At present, the Nitro PDF Pro for Mac is still at version 13 and the license upgrade process for this platform is through the application.
Currently, the Upgrade Portal is designed for Nitro PDF Pro for Windows licenses.

Furthermore, please be aware the Nitro PDF Pro activation process is unique for each supported Operating System, Windows and MacOS. Thus, any License provisioned for Nitro PDF Pro on Windows cannot be used on MacOS and vice versa. This also applies to the upgrade process.

Kind regards,

Norman Milne

OK thanks Reymond.  I am somewhat frustrated as it seems that now you have hold of the product that the Mac version lags behind.  No doubt you are aware that the scripts population process on the Mac continues to fail too.  One step forward and two back in my opinion.... but thanks for getting back to me so promptly.   

Norman

PS It would help if your email person made a note on the 'upgrade now' email that it only applies to windows.  Basic error!  And waste of our time too  Aaargh!  😎 

CASE CLOSED

Matthew Gicz

9When I purchased Nitro pro 13 it included a free upgrade to Nitro 14 upon release. When I click upgrade it is showing it costs $89.99

From my original invoice:

Nitro PDF Pro 13 - Upgrade

Upgrade to the latest version of Nitro PDF Pro

electronic

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Matthew Gicz

Could you please access again the Upgrade Portal and then try to upgrade the same serial number?

Kind regards, 

Peter Vohradsky

I am having the same issue.

I am entering my Nitro 13 Pro serial number for the upgrade and it keeps saying it can't validate my serial number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Peter Vohradsky

Please provide the serial number you want to upgrade to version 14.
This will help us check the status of the license and its eligibility for the upgrade to the latest version. 

Kind regards,