Unable to Validate NitroPro v13 Serial Number to qualify for v14 upgrade

Roger Reider

Roger Reider

Hi NitroPro Support,

I am a long time customer that is trying to upgrade to v14. I'm receiving this error message. 

We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our  Community Forum and update us with your issue.

Here's my purchase email with the serial number is contained in the email I received when I ordered the v13 upgrade.

Please advise as to how to correct this issue. 

Thanks, Roger

Thank you for your order

We're excited to help you be more productive.If you do not receive a confirmation email from us, please check your spam, bulk, or junk email folders. You will receive another email from Nitro shortly, which will include your serial number and important instructions for installing Nitro PDF Pro.

Your serial number

504***************

Use this to activate Nitro PDF Pro

Your cleverbridge reference number

31*******

Use this number to contact our eCommerce partner cleverbridge with any payment or processing issues.

Step 1

Install

Click Download Nitro PDF Pro to start. Find nitro_pro13.exe in your downloads folder. Open the file and click "Install".

Step 2

Activate

Open Nitro PDF Pro and go to the "Help" tab on the ribbon at the top of your screen. Select "Activate" and enter your serial number.

Download Nitro PDF Pro

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide sensitive details

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Roger Reider

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I have taken some minor changes on your account to ensure that you can upgrade the provided serial number to version 14.

To upgrade, please access our Upgrade Portal at https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade and then enter your serial number.
Click the 'Get Upgrade' and this should generate the message 'You’re eligible for a discounted upgrade to the newest version of Nitro Pro.'

Once you have finished the upgrade and payment procedure, you will be provided with a serial number for version 14. This serial number will be used to activate Nitro PDF Pro 14.

The Nitro PDF Pro 14 installer can be located from the link below:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - Please ensure to click the 'Download Nitro Pro 14' link.  

Once you have installed Nitro PDF Pro 14 on your computer, you can activate it by navigating to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, enter your version 14 license then click Activate. 

Kind regards, 

Trevor Mitchell

Hi there,

My serial number is also not being recognised.

I followed the direction here to find it https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/serial/000004475  but my about section shows the  Nitro Pro v13 format, 504XXX-XXXXX-XXXXXX only, and not the full serial number. I had to get the serial from the email that came with the last paid upgrade I made in Sept 22.

I'm not sure of the protocol for placing serial numbers posts, so perhaps you can let me know in your reply.

Cheers

Trevor

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Trevor Mitchell

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I was able to locate the license you purchased last September 2022 and have already taken the necessary adjustment to ensure that you can start the upgrade process for this serial number.
Could you please visit our Upgrade Portal again and try to upgrade this license?

Kind regards,