Upgrade to 14 serial number not recognized

Greg Smith

Greg Smith

I still have an issue.  doesn't recognize my serial number.  About in 13 does not show full serial number (shows xxxxx).  I got serial number from original 13 email and entered that (no dashes as on email).  Did not recognize. added dashes in format per your help page.  Still did not recognize.

• I agree 1

Greg Smith

Tried serial number from email (no dashes), didn't work.  Tried serial number adding dashes using format from your help page, didn't work. 

• I agree 1

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Greg Smith

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I apologize if you are receiving an error when attempting to upgrade your license to version 14 through our Upgrade Portal.
Would you be so kind to provide the serial number so we can check its status and eligibility for the upgrade?

Kind regards, 

Edited by Reymund Oyong

Greg Smith

Trying again.  Sent a message to Reymund but I guess moderator will keep this SN from being published. 504***************

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

Greg Smith

I'm pinging again since it's been over a day since I first sent my serial number direct and 24 hours since I updated here. Note: I upgraded to 13 because your emails promised free upgrade to 14.  Seems like this process has failed miserably.  Not only was 14 not imminent, but you seem to have purposely made the upgrade process painful. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Greg Smith

I apologize for the delay as we are currently experiencing a high volume of incoming posts and support tickets. Rest assured, our team is working diligently to address all the requests and concerns to the best of our abilities.

I have taken the necessary adjustment to ensure that you can proceed with upgrading your version 13 license to 14. However, the upgrade offered for this serial number is at a discounted price and not free due to the inactive/expired Product Updates. 

A support case will be created on your behalf to further discuss your upgrade options. Kindly wait for the support case to be created. 

Kind regards, 

Edited by Reymund Oyong

Greg Smith

Waiting for support case to be generated.  Should not be a thing.  I am entitled to the upgrade because of the email that caused me to upgrade to 13.  Here is the specific text from that email received on Feb 10, 2022:

We know you love your version of Nitro PDF Pro, but we really think you’re going to love the new version of Nitro PDF Pro more. To help with the change, we’re offering you 30% off a Nitro upgrade package & a free upgrade to Nitro PDF Pro 14 upon its release.

For the price of a single upgrade, you'll receive:

- An upgrade to the latest version of Nitro PDF Pro

- Unlimited product updates for the next year: This allows you to enjoy Nitro’s newest features, improvements, and security updates as soon as their released.

-  A complimentary upgrade to the newest release of Nitro PDF Pro coming later this year.

- All the killer new features and improvements we’ve been building over the past 2 years.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Greg Smith

We kindly request that you direct any follow-ups or additional questions to the support ticket.
This will ensure that we can provide a proper and timely response to your inquiries.

Thank you,

Omar Barrientos

I have a consult, well two,

1. I bought two licenses, the begining of this month may-11, of Nitro Pro 13 (perpetual) and some days later you released an update Nitro Pro 14,

can I update to this new version? I tried using the same serial number that I bought but doesnt works.

2. I have an issue, when I try to print to pdf a file with Portrait & Landscape in same document, all is printing in landscape, is any way to chagne that?

Thanks in advance.

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @Omar Barrientos

1. You can upgrade your Nitro Pro 13 serial numbers to version 14 here: https://gonitro.com/support/upgrade

2. Unfortunately, printing mixed orientation pages in a single PDF document can be challenging since PDF files typically require a consistent page orientation throughout. Instead of using the print-to-PDF function, you can explore the "Create PDF" tool available in the Home tab of Nitro. This tool offers more flexibility and control over the PDF creation process.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Omar Barrientos

Hi, @Leslie V

Thanks for the response, the upgrade generate a cost or discount of 50% of total cost, is not attractive, I bought my license a little bit days before released the upgrade to 14, I thinked could be free.

About printing mixing orientation, I have using some years ago,  in my previous job, with version (13.58....) never had this problem.

Thanks.

Gero Buhmann

Hi Forum,

I have the same Problem. I wanted to update to Version 14 and my Serialnumber wasn't recognized. Can you please help me?

Greeting

Gero

Mark Poole

Same issue, unable to do upgrade with my version 13 license number. Pretty frustrating when you put existing customers to this extra effort just to give you more money.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Gero Buhmann

I have taken the necessary adjustment to ensure that you can proceed with upgrading your existing license to version 14 through the Upgrade Portal. 
Please access the Upgrade Portal and then try to upgrade your serial number. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Mark Poole

I have also taken the necessary adjustment so you can upgrade your version 13 license to version 14. 
Please access our Upgrade Portal and then try to upgrade your serial number. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Leon Nieuwenhuizen

I have sent you a direct message regarding the details of your upgrade options. 

Kind regards,