Niro PDF PRO Upgrade Failed

Ray Brooks

Ray Brooks

I copied my serial number from the email that Cleverbridge sent me back on December 29, 2022, but the site does not recognize the serial number. Can you help?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Ray Brooks

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I apologize if you are receiving an error when attempting to upgrade your license to version 14 through our Upgrade Portal.
I have taken some minor changes on your account to ensure that you can upgrade the serial number to version 14.

Please access again our Upgrade Portal and try to upgrade the license. If you continue to receive the same message, please provide the serial number so we could further check on our end.

Kind regards, 

Kelly O'Connor

Hi, I have PDF Pro for Mac, purchased 5/5/23. The upgrade portal does not recognize my license number although it is registered. Could you try to make changes on my account? If you need my serial number, should I provide it in the forum or by another method?

Thanks.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Kelly O'Connor

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

At present, the Nitro PDF Pro for Mac is still at version 13 and the license upgrade process for this platform is through the application.
Currently, the Upgrade Portal is designed for Nitro PDF Pro for Windows licenses.

Furthermore, please be aware the Nitro PDF Pro activation process is unique for each supported Operating System, Windows and MacOS. Thus, any License provisioned for Nitro PDF Pro on Windows cannot be used on MacOS and vice versa. This also applies to the upgrade process.

Kind regards,