Customer Service / Sales

Emilee Brooks

Emilee Brooks

I have the trial for Sign Essentials, only because Sharon G in that chat was not helpful. I did not want the trial but the Nitro Sign Advanced, we want to purchase it and I requested a demo for other owners/employees to watch. I went online and on there you will out a form to talk to sales. I have heard nothing from anyone except Sharon G from the chat. 

I have told her over and over again we want to purchase it and then sends me more links that are not helpful. One was an admin for Advanced I assume and it tells me that admin can only access it, I am the only person with the trail so I am very confused. 

Time and time again I have requested to talk to someone on the phone in sales to help me and she just says that I need to come to the "Nitronauts in the Community forum." I have to say first impressions, is a headache to deal with this software. I like it a lot but from a business standpoint this customer service is terrible when you can request a demo, they send you a trial, or you ask to talk on the phone you just can't. 

Please help me because I would like to invest our money into Nitro, instead of Adobe...

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Emilee B

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!
My sincere apologies for the inconvenience this issue has caused. 

A support case will be created on your behalf to better assist you with your interest to purchase Nitro Sign Advanced. 
Kindly wait for the support case to be created then send your follow-up questions through that ticket. 

Thank you for your patience in this matter. 

Kind regards, 

Emilee Brooks

@Reymund OyongThank you very much!! Someone tried to call my office to speak on the phone. I was out grabbing lunch so I hope they call back soon, as I am here at my office now. 

Edited by Emilee B
appropriate tagging